Chicken Andouille Ratatouille
Compliments of Susan Krause
Product used in this recipe:
Sausages by Amylu Andouille
||Sausages by Amylu Andouille Chicken Sausage, sliced in 1/2″ pieces on the diagonal|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 med.||Onions, chopped|
|6||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|4 med.||Zucchini, sliced into 1/2″ pieces|
|2-4oz.||Sliced mushrooms, drained|
|2-14.5oz can||Stewed tomatoes with liquid|
|1-14.5oz can||Chicken broth|
|1 tbsp||Celtic sea salt (or to taste)|
|1 1/2 tsp||Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 tbsp||Dried Basil|
|2 tsp||Dried oregano|
- Heat a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and let simmer 35-45 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
- Serve with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.